Terms of Service
Safety Terms and Conditions
- Horses provided by the property are ridden at the rider's risk.
- Lessons given here by ourselves, whether it may be round pen, rope work, flat work and jumping, or trekking, are at the risk of the rider.
- All outside rides away from the property, including road, orchard and farm rides, are at the risk of the rider.
- Any accident to a horse or rider brought on to the property with behavior related problems, is at the risk of the owner.
- All persons of any age who are on the property are at there own risk. We take no responsibility for any horse, adult or child related accidents.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any veterinarian expenses incurred whilst horses are on our property, unless horses are owned by the property.
- We will take all care but no responsibility for any horse under our care, whether grazing or worked by ourselves.
- Horses with floating and truck related problems are brought to the property at the risk of the owner. We take no responsibility for any accident to a horse or owner or any damage to horse-float, trucks or vehicles.
- All horse gear owned by the rider is used at the risk of the owner.
- Riders of all ages are requested to wear safety helmets at all times. No responsibility will be taken for any injury caused to a rider choosing not to do so.
- Term payment (nine or ten week) must be paid in full at the start of term, to qualify for the discount on lessons which will cost $32 each. If term is not paid for in full, lessons will be charged at $37 each.
- If a lesson(s) is missed, a makeup lesson will be granted (arrange in office), but must be taken within a week, and will only be granted if KRC is aware of absence. These lessons will not be discounted from total term cost and will not be owed or carried over to remaining weeks.
- Cancellations of lessons must be received by KRC by 2pm on the day of the lesson, to qualify for a makeup lesson, otherwise that lesson will be lost.
- If a client does not turn up for their lesson, and KRC has not been notified, no makeup lesson will be granted.
- If a client does not attend lessons for 4 weeks in a row and KRC has not been notified, the client will be taken off the register without refund.